The World is Your Oyster The World is Your Oyster

Awesome animation, the backgrounds, concept and use of audio were superb, I just wish there was a little more of it? You had the beginnings of a really good video but I felt like it ended abruptly, but keep on trucking, I'll keep a tab on you and watch any of your future work :)

Manases responds:

Thank you! And I understand, this was a quick school project but i'm learning the ropes for future projects! :)

coffee coffee

I've got to admit that for all it's faults I think that this is a lovely little charming animation. I really enjoyed it. There's a couple of technical things I think you need to work on, but keep making more and you will see improvements :)

AniMate responds:

Thank you! :) Hopefully in the future I'll be able fix those problems that I'm having now.

The GMS The GMS

This was oddly enjoyable. Although the storyline was bizzare, and the animation a little basic I was hooked till the end, and I can always tell when someone has out genuine hard work into their project. There were a few things that I think could be worked on - at 5min20 you can tell that the shape tween with the clouds wasn't done smoothly. And I feel like you overused your central characters walk cycle, at 7min18 when they are escaping the vessel it might have been better to use a run cycle.

But you've got the most important aspect nailed down; which is hard work and dedication to your craft. Congratulations on making it out the front page, and hopefully you keep up the work ethic and keep improving :)

jaschieffer responds:

Thank you! I will deffenantly give your critique thought when I make my next video.

TheEnd TheEnd

Sweet!

I didn't know Channel 4 made games? I gota say it's professionally put together and very playable, in fact I'm still playing as I type this review. Sterling job guys, any chance you could employ me to do work exp with ya? :P I gave you a 5, hope to see more of this calibre.

Zelda's Ruby Target Zelda's Ruby Target

wasnt too bad

you spelt "again" wrong

ForNoReason Soundboard! ForNoReason Soundboard!

can I keep a tab on you?

I'm always needing a decent voice actor for some of my flash, the guy I usually go to is a 13 year old american and tbh he's not that good. I'm loving your stuff here though, very clear, very clean, love it. Would you be interested in doing some voice actor work for me in the future? no worries if you don't.

ForNoReason responds:

Sure, just drop me a PM.

xKore - Splatterhouse (WI xKore - Splatterhouse (WI

solid

Like what you've made here, reminds me alot of datsik/ excision type of ds, I would advice doing something with the intro because it sounds quite muffled to me. besides that, you got a good enough drop, and just the right amount of variation that it doesnt become boring.
if you want any feedback from a dubstep fan's perspective just ask in the dubstep crew thread we got going, same goes for anyone reading this who produces dubstep http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9 90595/
keep it up brudda!

Unreleased Demo [Dubstep] Unreleased Demo [Dubstep]

Best Dubstep I heard on NG

You've really got the dub sound nailed here, sounds pro. The drop could be abit longer in the build up and I'm abit dissapointed that it's not longer but otherwise I think you've done a really great job on this one. Keep making the dub tunes and hopefully NG will make a Dubstep genre on NG ;D

Ruthless [DUBSTEP] Ruthless [DUBSTEP]

Nice. Sounds like a sound system doing a fart.

I like the bass and the sampling, personally I prefer my dubstep to be more heavy and in your face but for the mood you're trying to get I think it's a decent job. Keep the dubstep on NG