xKore - Splatterhouse (WI xKore - Splatterhouse (WI

solid

Like what you've made here, reminds me alot of datsik/ excision type of ds, I would advice doing something with the intro because it sounds quite muffled to me. besides that, you got a good enough drop, and just the right amount of variation that it doesnt become boring.
if you want any feedback from a dubstep fan's perspective just ask in the dubstep crew thread we got going, same goes for anyone reading this who produces dubstep http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9 90595/
keep it up brudda!

Unreleased Demo [Dubstep] Unreleased Demo [Dubstep]

Best Dubstep I heard on NG

You've really got the dub sound nailed here, sounds pro. The drop could be abit longer in the build up and I'm abit dissapointed that it's not longer but otherwise I think you've done a really great job on this one. Keep making the dub tunes and hopefully NG will make a Dubstep genre on NG ;D

Ruthless [DUBSTEP] Ruthless [DUBSTEP]

Nice. Sounds like a sound system doing a fart.

I like the bass and the sampling, personally I prefer my dubstep to be more heavy and in your face but for the mood you're trying to get I think it's a decent job. Keep the dubstep on NG

Too Filthy For You (Dubst Too Filthy For You (Dubst

pretty good

nice sampling at the start, good bassline and some nice drops/ beats. Perhaps you should try slowing the beat down a little bit in the middle, perhaps make it just 2-step? I dunno, good job though. What programme did you use? :)

Jimbobsthebest responds:

Thanks for the review man. Thats actually a really good idea. I think I'll definitely give that a go. Originally I was going to move it in to a breaks track towards the end but it never really happened. But I think a beat change is necessary.

Thanks for the review,

James

P.S. Oh yeah and I use Reason ;)

Paradise City (gunsnroses) Paradise City (gunsnroses)

1.71 / 5.00 (+ 0.21)

I really lked it :D I might even use it in a flash mewview :] have a super day

trashcanman responds:

thankies

FF VIII - Find Your Way FF VIII - Find Your Way

FF8

best game of my childhood, great tune

SimMa-T responds:

you said it
thanks

B0UNC3 - Sound of my dream RMX B0UNC3 - Sound of my dream RMX

ACE

It's amazing. I can see myself putting this on when I go out raving =)

Very good.

robot lobotomy robot lobotomy

I liked

The bit 2 minutes in is excellent. I'll listen to this when I go raving =]

snayk responds:

Hehe, thanks :)

Good to see you liked this one more than the other one.

Actually, I had raves in mind when I made this song. That's why it's pretty long and doesn't involve a lot of dramatic changes.

I wanted to make it longer with more changes every few minutes :P

Thanks again.

euphoria. euphoria.

Pretty good

I liked the title, but its too slow to be real euphoria. I was hoping for something I could listem to which coming up on ecstacy but sounds more like something I could listen to while coming down from ecstasy... it's a nice chill tune.

snayk responds:

Thanks for the review.

I called it euphoria, because I felt the sounds and instruments created a euphoric sort of blend.

Euphoria by definition is a feeling of great or exaggerated happiness, so the speed SHOULDN'T be a factor; that's just subjective.

I DO understand what you're saying about speed, though. I've heard songs that are too slow for the moment.

However, many dance songs have a slower tempo than you might think; but that's beside the point.

Thanks again for the review and comments :)

P.S. If you want a faster-paced song with the same spirit as this one, check out "red lite." It's another chill song, but the tempo is substantially higher.

Death Punt Death Punt

not bad.

quiet pleasing...bit boring though.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

GLad it pleased you heheh. It was made to fit the guidelines of the Heaviest Riff comp...so one riff can get pretty boring (Thankfully it was only 30 seconds or so) haha. Thanks for the review, man!\m/