TheEnd TheEnd

Sweet!

I didn't know Channel 4 made games? I gota say it's professionally put together and very playable, in fact I'm still playing as I type this review. Sterling job guys, any chance you could employ me to do work exp with ya? :P I gave you a 5, hope to see more of this calibre.

Zelda's Ruby Target Zelda's Ruby Target

wasnt too bad

you spelt "again" wrong

ForNoReason Soundboard! ForNoReason Soundboard!

can I keep a tab on you?

I'm always needing a decent voice actor for some of my flash, the guy I usually go to is a 13 year old american and tbh he's not that good. I'm loving your stuff here though, very clear, very clean, love it. Would you be interested in doing some voice actor work for me in the future? no worries if you don't.

ForNoReason responds:

Sure, just drop me a PM.

Robert's Video Game!!! Robert's Video Game!!!

This is the best game ever

I love it. And.. I love you

Bye Bye Spy Bye Bye Spy

if this is genuine

I've played this game before on a different site, so if this is the genuine author then congratulations on a great game. but if it's stolen then you have no soul my friend.

Tidous responds:

Hi Fim, thanks for your score. This is of course genuine and done by us. So no, it's no stolen :-)

S-W-A-T S-W-A-T

good.

next time can you include a quality setting adjustment? I'm running this on a standard xp with average connection and it was a little laggy on high. Aside from that it was an excellent game.

TileBall Xx TileBall Xx

I love apples

I kept dying but I like it

Weird Fighters Weird Fighters

Jesus

That's the biggest filesize I've ever seen on newgrounds.

14.8k? what the hell.

very unusual game but it's alright. I enjoyed it.

Santa Fartypants Santa Fartypants

FTW

This'll be on the front page tomorrow.

yesyes

Cursor Game Cursor Game

Well put together.

very eyecatching and buffered flash. very..."shiney".

God though, that sound in the background ! fuck me sideways man! that was soooo irritating.

sorry, but for improvement, change the noise.

That is all, apart from that it was a very good game.