The World is Your Oyster The World is Your Oyster

Awesome animation, the backgrounds, concept and use of audio were superb, I just wish there was a little more of it? You had the beginnings of a really good video but I felt like it ended abruptly, but keep on trucking, I'll keep a tab on you and watch any of your future work :)

Manases responds:

Thank you! And I understand, this was a quick school project but i'm learning the ropes for future projects! :)

coffee coffee

I've got to admit that for all it's faults I think that this is a lovely little charming animation. I really enjoyed it. There's a couple of technical things I think you need to work on, but keep making more and you will see improvements :)

AniMate responds:

Thank you! :) Hopefully in the future I'll be able fix those problems that I'm having now.

The GMS The GMS

This was oddly enjoyable. Although the storyline was bizzare, and the animation a little basic I was hooked till the end, and I can always tell when someone has out genuine hard work into their project. There were a few things that I think could be worked on - at 5min20 you can tell that the shape tween with the clouds wasn't done smoothly. And I feel like you overused your central characters walk cycle, at 7min18 when they are escaping the vessel it might have been better to use a run cycle.

But you've got the most important aspect nailed down; which is hard work and dedication to your craft. Congratulations on making it out the front page, and hopefully you keep up the work ethic and keep improving :)

jaschieffer responds:

Thank you! I will deffenantly give your critique thought when I make my next video.

Work Sucks: TV Talk Work Sucks: TV Talk

This reminded me of Clerks in a few ways. I really loved this, I totally clicked with your script, and anything sloppy technically with the animation was made up for by the quality and delivery of the voice acting. Superb :)

mCabrera07 responds:

Thank you, I take pride in this short, as it is in fact, just a small portion of an enormous world I created around these characters and the people in their lives. I wrote a bunch of episodes that are a lot longer than this (With a lot of clerks/The Office/Community inspiration) but whts been holding me back is the animation aspect. My animation, as displayed here, is a little sloppy. I don't exactly pride on my animation skills, but I do what I can with that I have.

Thanks for watching though :)

Breadheads Breadheads

Technically outstanding, incredible attention to detail. Everything was posed an animated excellently, the scene where he ran down the corridor was my favourite. I'm blown away by this :) How long did it take you?

codywalzel responds:

Thank you, it took a sleepless year alongside a full courseload.

No Shave November No Shave November

improving with each animation keep it up son

a Thirsty guy a Thirsty guy

For a first animation this was very good, both the horse moving and the bird flapping its wings were very well done, congratulations they were very hard to do. However your background needed some work, and it needs a strong ending.. But keep working on this! It's an amazing first attempt.

204nabil responds:

exactly
the background was one of the thing i didnt like but now im trying to Improve my self
thanks for the tips

Super Hero Clock Ep1 p1 Super Hero Clock Ep1 p1

Amazing, this is of high enough calibre to be on tv in my opinion. The script was a little cheesy in parts, but you incredible with the fluidity, storyboard, you mixed 2d and 3d exceptionally, and brought all that together professionally. I can't believe you made the whole thing pretty much on your own. Keep up the good work, I'd love to see this made into a series.

Breaking Heisenberg Breaking Heisenberg

Tickled me gentile

M-cules The Animation M-cules The Animation

amazing for a first attempt, you've got real promise, keep at it! I'd love to see how you improve :) if you ever want any tips / hints / advice get in touch :)